Back from a Break! Southern California Member!

Back from a Break! Southern California Member!

Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes

hello robin here long time member back from a break. Doing some real estate investing in corona getting ready to sell a 3 unit office in corona at 130 industrial way. Bigger Pocket member discount just send me a pm.  We're are my Southern California members!

2Reply
175 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Top of the World · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 40 votes
9y

When and where.  I am in Orange County!

See this reply in the discussion

94 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Victorville, CA · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    New Southern California member here (Victorville, San Bernardino Co.).  Looking forward to that meetup Robin!  Please keep me posted.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Lisa would be interested in being one of the helpers set it up? I was thinking we have so many local members we could maybe cater it by a local business they make really good food and there very good people.

  • Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Hi everyone. I'd like to be in on the meet ups. I'm from corona and I'm also a multifamily broker. I have a 5 unit deal in Riverside if any of you have an interest.
  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Thanks for your post nick glad to see some meet up support.  Can you text me about that riverside multi unit.  Nine Five one Six Nine Two Six Eight Five Four.  Thank you 

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    @Nick Mercurio please send me the details.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Bump for a Socal meet and greet. I just got a piece of paper and write down the first name.  If anyone is interested in attending a local meet up to meet other members eat some good food let me know I'll put you on the list.  Nine Five One Six Nine Two Six Eight Five Four robin

  • Avon Lake, OH · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Late to the party, but I'm just a short traffic ride south of you. I live in La Cresta (Murrieta) and would be interested in attending a meet up.
  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Reed thanks for your support and interest. I left my my contact number above if you want send me a message and I'll write you down. This way I can update people on what day time and what to bring thank you.

  • Pinon Hills, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi, Kathleen Griffiths here, I am a newbie up in the high desert in Pinon Hills at the base of Wrightwood. Would love to join the meet up. When do you plan on having it. Do you need any help?

  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Robin, sending you a note

  • Developer · Temecula, CA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Hi all, newbie from Temecula I'd be interested in the Meetup. Any news on when this will take place?
  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    I just was at my property Monday and the crazy lady was still living in the office in one of the units! I was like your really starting to get on my nerves lady she has junk every we're it just looked sad. I am working on getting her out the. I'll have a better idea of the dates. I am working on a list right now of people if you would like to be added thank you.

  • Real Estate Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Glad to see some IE folks on here! Not sure if you guys are aware but there is a pretty good meetup that meets in temecula the first saturday of every month. I've been to a few meetings and made some good connections.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Jairo Garcia that's awesome! Maybe you can be a hand as well you and them are welcome as well. I am doing in this grandpas honor before we sell his property. We will be doing a catering service possibly just a day to celebrate and everyone can meet each other. Let me know if you want to help! Temecula is s few minutes from me.

  • Real Estate Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer very admirable that you're doing this in your grandfathers honor.

    Let me know when your meetup is as I'd like to attend, with kids and investing my weekends fill up quick so I'd like to put a place holder in before my wife books my time lol.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    But the question is fresh tacos or fresh BBQ the best in Orange County! Cooked in front of everyone haha!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Just got a whisper in the wind today that the court is giving us 3 months to get affairs in order and try to straighten it up there is a crazy lady living in one of our office trashing the place! Do we call code enforcement police?? This is getting crazy waiting to hear from the attorney.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 325 posts · 75 votes
    9y

    Hello @Robin Boyer

    Real Estate investor of multi-family here in OC! I help and show people how to use some of their savings to create streams of income by investing in multi-family apartment buildings. Will be happy to chat some more! Talk soon

    -Carlos 

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Carlos Altamirano what are the best times to call you? I will be in Tustin Wednesday Thursday!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Jairo Garcia what's up I may be in Temecula soon I wanna meet on that Thursday so I can meet you and your friends. What day and time.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Nick Mercurio what's your best contact? I'll be in corona a lot probably next few months.

  • Real Estate Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer The meetup will be on Saturday June 3 @ Ryan Brothers Coffee in tememcula @ 9AM. hope you can make it!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Good morning Bigger Pockets! Spoke with the attorney and sean Murray from bigger pockets yesterday and we will have our listing contract signed this week. Let's flip this office building!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    I am trying to learn about the 1031 exchange and the properties to exchange for I asked a member yesterday were he invests and he said as long as it cash flows!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    For everyone that's interested in coming to our summer get together take a look at pats famous BBQ on google. It's supposed one of the best cateres in Orange County.  I just went again looked at the pictures the food looks great!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.