Back from a Break! Southern California Member!

Back from a Break! Southern California Member!

Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes

hello robin here long time member back from a break. Doing some real estate investing in corona getting ready to sell a 3 unit office in corona at 130 industrial way. Bigger Pocket member discount just send me a pm.  We're are my Southern California members!

2Reply
176 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Top of the World · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 40 votes
9y

When and where.  I am in Orange County!

See this reply in the discussion

94 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Robin

    I am here, you need someone to list your property,

    Located in Corona, Tarbell Realtors

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Hi jerry I have one realitor listing it do you have any friends or any way of finding a buyer for a commission? Thank you robin. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Sure send me the info

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    sure thing jerry I'll pm you 

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 36 votes
    9y
    Hi Robin I'm in LA, Los Feliz. Welcome back!
  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Let's keep it goin we're are my Southern California peeps!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Does anyone know the rental market for hemet surrounding areas? Also working on my first commercial sale in corona if anyone has pointers thank you.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Hiring a real estate attorney in riverside any recommendations thank you.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    here in Menifee ;) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    I'm here in Murrieta - on the border of Menifee :)

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Good to see more members here.

  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 118 posts · 60 votes
    9y
    LA here.
  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    I have a nice office building 3 units coming up for sale in corona right off the 91 freeway.  If anyone is interested please pm me thank you.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Anymore socal members.

  • Oceanside, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Here in Oceanside California!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    what's up! I am planning a Southern California bigger pocket member party I think.

  • Investor · Top of the World · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    When and where.  I am in Orange County!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Curtis nice to meet you.  Possibly at my commercial building. In corona I'll be doing a rehab at this office building figured might be a good place to do it.

  • Multifamily Investor · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 182 votes
    9y
    Hey Robin Boyer I'm in Redondo Beach.
  • Oceanside, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi, I am also interested in the Hemet area. I would appreciate any info on the rental market in Hemet.

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 239 posts · 177 votes
    9y

    Here in Hemet at the moment, based out of Riverside

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Todd we should connect! I am right by hemet high interested to see what you like in real estate or what you are trying to learn.

  • Lender · California and Florida · Member since 2008 · 319 posts · 194 votes
    9y

    Representing Riverside. Don't hate. 

  • Property Manager · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 65 votes
    9y

    Hey Robin! I'm living in Corona right now (closer to the Norco side of town, though, north of the 91 & east of the 15) and working out of the Whittier/605/60 corridor & North OC areas (but always open to working out here in the IE!) Will keep an ear out for anyone who might be interested in your office building. 

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    hi Kelly nice to meet you. Yea  I just got a email from the attorney saying we are ready to sign today agreement for the sale of the building on the 19th so looks like we're doing pretty good .  We should meet in corona sometime I would like to find a buyer and get this thing sold maybe make a buck and move on to more investing. Send me a email gopedxr at yahoo.com thank you.

    What do you guys Think about a meet up barbecue get together at the property and we can all meet each other I have a few interested members. Will need a hand organizing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.