Back from a Break! Southern California Member!

Back from a Break! Southern California Member!

Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes

hello robin here long time member back from a break. Doing some real estate investing in corona getting ready to sell a 3 unit office in corona at 130 industrial way. Bigger Pocket member discount just send me a pm.  We're are my Southern California members!

2Reply
183 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Top of the World · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 40 votes
9y

When and where.  I am in Orange County!

See this reply in the discussion

94 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    This California weather really has been treating us well this holiday weekend. Anymore locals?

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Heading to the meet in Temecula tomorrow hope it's still on I haven't herd anything! Another update heading to the commercial building to start cleaning and painting! Let's get this party started.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Morning crew I just finished the evection at our property and it took four cops and 4 tow trucks for two cars! Bump for the socal meet and greet in about a month I have a lot of trash to remove weird odor's paint and carpet to do! Bump for any socal locals!

  • Real Estate Broker · Temecula, CA · Member since 2014 · 994 posts · 783 votes
    9y

    Hi Robin,  Good to connect with you.   Im in Temecula if you ever have any questions.  I can't help you with the commercial property however, I've never done commercial. 

  • Property Manager · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 65 votes
    9y

    @Nick Mercurio Do you still have the 5 unit in Riverside available? If so, could you send me the info?

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer Another local from Riverside. Would be interested in meet up. 

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Keep em coming guys! I am hustling to get ready for the meet up have some clean up to do.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    Does anyone know a hard money lender in the San Diego riverside county areas?

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2014 · 351 posts · 220 votes
    9y

    I regularly attend the inland Empire real estate investment club it's on the 3 rd Wednesday of every month.  At this meeting I I have learned about virtually every aspect of fix and flipping, hard money, creating a corporate entity, and just hanging out with good like minded people. 

    Check them out on meet up...... 

    Jim keller

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Jim Keller I would like to attend to the next one and get everyone's cards.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer, just sent you a PM. We lend in Riverside and San Diego markets.

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Jim Keller is the next meeting on the 21st from what I am looking at the calendar.

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer  next one is on the 28th, 4th Wednesday of the month. 

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Rob Moran I'd like to see you at the next one!

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer I'm planning on it!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Rob Moran in this thread I read the 4th and 3rd of every month. Can I get a confirmation on date and time. About to call him and introduce myself. Thank you Bigger Pockets! Just got off the phone with Shannon my escrow officer and she is getting the paperwork together for my commercial sale! Sending the paperwork to the title company to get ready for sale! Can't wait for the open office folks. Everyone will be welcome and we will get a thread going.  Need to find out how to make it a sticky?

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    @Robin Boyer 4th. Google the meetup for details. 

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Rob Moran Heading to riverside meeting Wednesday I can't wait!  How will I find you out of 70 people! Haha.

  • Lebanon, TN · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    I'm late to the party but can't wait to see the place!

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    Hey @Robin Boyer look forward to seeing you there. I will PM you my contact info. 

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Rob Moran if you sent your information I have not got it yet. I am looking at land for sale 20 acres in Temecula! Only 155k great place to start a bed and Breakfast camping could build a pond for fishing community garden raise animals store boats and trucks. This is something I would possibly like to bring up at the meeting.  Maybe be nice to find some investors who might be interested in the bed and breakfast in wine country!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    @Rob Moran I'll be at the property tomorrow with some other bigger pockets members. At 130 industrial way corona most the day till about 5 I may roll into the mission a little early grab a drink or something talk with some people walk around. My phone number is on my profile feel free to reach out call or text hope to see you tomorrow in corona or riverside! Anyone else is welcome for that matter!

  • Beaumont, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hey new member here. My name is James and I currently live in Germany I will be moving back home at the beginning of august and am just learning for now. But I some how talked my way into getting a home owner to let me live in the house when I move back and allow me to house hack the rooms on Airbnb. The home is in hemet and I am currently in the process of messaging airbnb members on Airbnb asking them how booked they usually are and getting ideas. I've never done anything like this but I feel like it is a great way to get started. I would love to attend the meet up when I get home. Also if anyone has any info on Airbnb properties in the hemet area it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 602 posts · 250 votes
    9y

    Hello from LA! Let's connect!

  • Surveyor · Hemet, CA · Member since 2015 · 797 posts · 112 votes
    9y

    What a great meeting the other night! In riverside at the mission I recommend it to anyone lot of great folks I had a blast. It was so funny I met this girl there and she was talking about doing things together and I said aren't you married LOL. She said no business hahaha. What a great time!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.