Votes |
Newbie Investor in Greensboro, NC

Jason Coleman
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greensboro, NC
Posted May 22 2017, 15:09

Hey Bigger Pockets!

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My wife and I have decided to pull the trigger on becoming landlords. We are from Maryland originally but ultimately chose Greensboro and the Carolinas to be our home. We own (or rent from the bank) our home here in Greensboro but we are looking forward to researching the market and purchasing our first buy and hold rental property. We have a decent amount of capital set aside for this endeavour so we are ready to go. We are interested in the BRRRR method. We'd like to get a SF, Duplex, Triplex, or Quad under our belt by the end of 2017 if possible. We are working with a real estate agent in the area and so far it looks promising. Currently searching for a good contractor and a CPA. Also does anyone happen to know of a real estate networking group around the Triad area? Again, can't wait to get started. I've been burning through real estate and investing books like crazy. Semi-Passive income is definitely the goal. I have a mentor that's been showing me the ropes but if there's anybody looking to grab some coffee and network I'm down. I'll help out others that are serious about real estate however I can. You can never know enough people especially in this space. Thank you Brandon and Josh for everything you do. The podcasts and website are both great! I enjoy the calculators too. They make the analysis part way easier. Let's do this. I'll be checking into BP daily to soak as much info as possible. In the meantime happy hunting : )

Jason Coleman

Loading replies...