Real Estate Consultant · Fremont, CA · Member since 2010 · 1 post · 1 vote
I am new to the BP. I am currently working on a California tape for an investor. He is looking for more inventory. Anyone in direct connection with Chase/WAMU/BOFA? Contact me!
Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
16y
Hi Kim and welcome to BiggerPockets.
This thread is for you to tell us about yourself, rather than trying to make a deal.
Please note that all discussion of bulk REO must be in the bulk REO forum. That's a word of warning for any followup posters. I'll delete any post that mentions bulk REO without any notice.
Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
16y
Hi Kim and welcome to BiggerPockets.
This thread is for you to tell us about yourself, rather than trying to make a deal.
Please note that all discussion of bulk REO must be in the bulk REO forum. That's a word of warning for any followup posters. I'll delete any post that mentions bulk REO without any notice.
Azle, TX · Member since 2009 · 100 posts · 5 votes
16y
Jon,
Thank you for the reminder and warning.
Kim,
Welcome to Bigger Pockets or BP Nation as some of us here like to call it.
Jon is correct about that. Please tell us more about yourself and your REI background here in the introductions forum.