New member introduction. In Athens GA.

New member introduction. In Athens GA.

Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes

Hello to all I have been lurking on bigger pockets for about 5 months, but never thought I should post cause I am relatively new and don't have much to offer. As a wise man once said: "it's better to be thought of as a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

However I just listened to episode #222 with @Jay Hinrichs who by the way blew my mind with the timber business story. I am currently sitting on 10 acres and about to find someone to sell it to. 

But I digress, Joshua Dorking and Brandon Turner were suggested to introduce our selves and start net working. 

So here I am my name is George Kasaev and I am a fix and flipper with an interest in BRRRR. Hello to all.

4Reply
184 views

Most Popular Reply

Dacula, GA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 6 votes
9y

Welcome George, 

I am also in Athens I am in the middle of my first BRRRR project myself.

Do you know of any active REIA groups around. I found one, but it seems to be dead



Joel

See this reply in the discussion

162 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Brad E.:

    hey @Georgui Kasaev I was planning to make it but I had something come up. I'll catch up with you guys next time.

     Sounds good man. We had a fun meeting with @Brian Seelos who is also an investor in the local market. Also, my realtor Ryan and my contractor Michal came up and we all talked about marketing and what is required to locate off-market deals. It was a great conversation. Hope to see you soon. 

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    @Sterling Cox @Luke Bauer @Jonathan Malnati @Frank Husted @Sam Thurmond @Brian Seelos 

    Hey, guys, I hope your holidays went well and your new year is off to a good start! I am scheduling a get together for February 22nd, which is the last Thursday of February. I will be available to answer your questions on video marketing and some basic stuff on social media marketing. Please join me UPSTAIRS at Allgood Lounge here is the address 256 E Clayton St, Athens, GA 30601 at 6:30 pm. If you can't seem to find me just ask the bartender and he will be able to point me out. hope to see you all there 

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y
  • Athens, GA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone,

    I just stumbled on this discussion. I also live in Athens, and although I have not done any real estate investing yet, I am interested in getting started. I see that I just missed a meetup, but I would definitely love to join the next one.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Brian Windle:

    Hey everyone,

    I just stumbled on this discussion. I also live in Athens, and although I have not done any real estate investing yet, I am interested in getting started. I see that I just missed a meetup, but I would definitely love to join the next one.

     Welcome to the exciting world of real estate. My name is George and I am about to become a licensed real estate agent. I also invest in real estate. I host the " Bussines and Booze" Meetings that are every last Thursday of the month held at 6:30 At ALLGOOD Lounge. I sent you an Email with more info. Hope you have a great day. Let me know how else I can be of assistance! 

  • Athens, GA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Sounds great, thanks @Georgui Kasaev and I'll see you at the next meeting. Have a good one

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Brian Windle:

    Sounds great, thanks @Georgui Kasaev and I'll see you at the next meeting. Have a good one

     See you then! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.