Complete noob from Milwaukee, WI.

Complete noob from Milwaukee, WI.

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 5 votes
Hi, 
completely new here. Born and raised in the Milwaukee, Waukesha, etc... area. Interested in learning as much as I can. 
I currently work as a maintenance technician and have held various jobs in the building trades, I'm married to a wonderful women with almost 20 years experience in the mortgage/real estate industry. She has worked for banks, insurance companies, as a realtor doing corporate relocations, etc... Between the two of us I feel we may stand a chance out there. 
Thanks for having me!
1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Appleton, WI · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes
9y

Welcome aboard,

I'm from the Appleton area, nice to see some Wisconsin action. 

Getting the first property started is the hardest part of the journey. But if I can do it you can too. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Michael Henry I'd still love to hear your A; to your own Q; above. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2014 · 873 posts · 350 votes
    9y

    @Darren Liedtke if I was you I would pose the question as a new form post to get many different perspectives but if you insist what I can tell you is that everyone has habits; successful people have good habits, lazy people have bad ones. The real trick is to figure out what those activities are and turn them into a habit.  

    The activities vary depending on what you want to do. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.