Votes |
Frenchy introduction to BP from Savannah, GA

Charles H.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Huntsville, AL
Posted Oct 9 2017, 15:55

Hello BP.

My name is Charles. I am 29 years old and currently work for a private jet manufacturing company in Savannah, GA as a Structural Test Engineer. 

While this is a fairly fun job, it gets boring/repetitive after a while and it can be a cubicle job at times (awful). I chose last year that I wanted to go again out of the easy path and do my own thing by learning the real estate investing business to reach financial freedom. My first "move" in life was when I decided at 19 to move to the US from France, and try to have a life there.

Concerning real estate, I personally don't own anything yet, but I have been involved in my mother's real estate investing since age of 17. I have been more involved in the management side of several SFHs in the Orlando-Kissimmee, FL metro, as well as a parking lot in the suburb of Paris.

Over the past year, I have been teaching myself and learning from many people like Rod Khleif, guests from many podcasts I follow (BP, Rod Khleif, Bill Manassero, Joe Fairless, Grant Cardone, Kevin Bupp, etc...) and many articles/books.

I had set myself to have my first investment by age 30 (4 months left! let's see if i can get it by year 2017 though). My initial goal is to reach 40 units @ 100$ net/door minimum. Then I will probably fully focus on REI.

I am interested in 5-30 units complexes. I also like quads.

The market I am looking at are Orlando suburbs (Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs, etc) FL , Greenville SC, Charlotte suburbs NC, Columbia SC, *maybe* Atlanta and Greensboro/Winston Salem. I also just did a mailing campaign for 10 quads in the same street in Charleston, SC.

Best success to all, and feel free to contact me if you have same market interest or if you just want to chat!

Charles.

Loading replies...