Greetings to everyone from Edison, New Jersey

Greetings to everyone from Edison, New Jersey

Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone!

I learned about this website from another website and I decided to check out one day. Then I just to had to sign up after realizing how valuable this community is!

I am very excited to be part of it and I hope to learn a lot and be helpful as well as many experts do here.

However, I am very new to this site as well as investing in real estate. Could anyone please guide me to

1. Where I can start to learn more about real estate or where would be a good starting point to learn and become knowledeable

2. Where a newbie can ask experts for their advice and opinions

Thank you very much! 

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y
Originally posted by @HoJin Lee:

Hello everyone!

I learned about this website from another website and I decided to check out one day. Then I just to had to sign up after realizing how valuable this community is!

I am very excited to be part of it and I hope to learn a lot and be helpful as well as many experts do here.

However, I am very new to this site as well as investing in real estate. Could anyone please guide me to

1. Where I can start to learn more about real estate or where would be a good starting point to learn and become knowledeable

2. Where a newbie can ask experts for their advice and opinions

Thank you very much! 

 Hello and welcome! Best of luck!

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @HoJin Lee:

    Hello everyone!

    I learned about this website from another website and I decided to check out one day. Then I just to had to sign up after realizing how valuable this community is!

    I am very excited to be part of it and I hope to learn a lot and be helpful as well as many experts do here.

    However, I am very new to this site as well as investing in real estate. Could anyone please guide me to

    1. Where I can start to learn more about real estate or where would be a good starting point to learn and become knowledeable

    2. Where a newbie can ask experts for their advice and opinions

    Thank you very much! 

     Hello and welcome! Best of luck!

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Tom Ott Thank you so much!! 

  • Investor · Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Welcome Hojin.  Edison, NJ here as well. 

    These forums are a GREAT starting point to ask questions and gain a plethora of knowledge from.  Use the search function for key topics of interest.  Ask questions in the forums.  There are great resources here that you can pull from.  This is a great community and everyone is willing to help out and keep you on the path to financial freedom.   I find myself carving out an hour everyday, just reading the forums/posts.  If I were you, I'd start there.

    Best of luck to you and again, welcome aboard.

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y

    I was in New Brunfus yesterday, and ran into 3 people from Edison.  

    It's growing! :-) 

    We want to setup a BP Central Jersey Meetup.

  • Investor · Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Count me in if it ever gets setup...

  • New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Welcome Hojin and best of luck on this addicting ride called REI!

    @David Weintraub please add my name for a central NJ meetup - thanks!

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    @David Weintraub I too am interested for a central NJ meetup !

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y

    The man himself, @Erik Cabral and I spoke about this.  

    Lets make it happen.

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed Thank you for reading my introduction post, Mike! I cannot wait to dive in and learn from the website. I think I will spend some time each day as well. 

    I really believe that the community here is great with awesome people! Looking forward to talking to you if we have a chance and seeing you around the forum

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @David Weintraub I would be very interested in a meetup as well :) Please let me know! I look forward to speaking with you!!

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Michelle D. Thank you for your warm welcoming! I was able to save some money and instead of letting it sit in the bank, I thought that REI is a great way. I didn't know it is addicting though hahaha :) I will have to see for myself. Thank you again!

  • Hawthorne, NJ · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Welcome Hojin, and good luck on your journey.

    I've started out recently as well.  I have been reading some of the books that you can purchase from Bigger Pockets, but also the podcasts have a lot of useful information.  Also, the forums are a wealth of information.

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Alex Malyarovich Hello Alex! Thank you for your message. I have been hearing great things about the podcasts here. I will have to listen through them as well! Thank you for the suggestions.

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Morning:

    Also from Edison, NJ  Just checking in to see how you are doing, two years into your journey into real estate.

    David Spatz

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.