Newbie to Real Estate Investor

Newbie to Real Estate Investor

New to Real Estate · District Heights, MD · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 5 votes

How's it going? I would like to introduce myself , I'm Ta'Nara Taylor from the Washington Dc, metro DMV area.   Looking to start my new career as a Real Estate Investor.   Definitely might have a lot of questions. 

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 515 posts · 404 votes
8y

@Tanara N Taylor

Welcome to the BP family. This place has a WEALTH of information. However, you will be surprised at how some of your questions may have already been answered. I would suggest you first go to the education section and start reading the guides, the biggerpockets blog, member blogs, and podcasts. Once you start to get a good understanding and have more specific questions about real estate that are not talked about in blogs or podcast then start browsing the FORUMS. Hope you get a good learning experience from this site, I know I did.  

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 515 posts · 404 votes
    8y

    @Tanara N Taylor

    Welcome to the BP family. This place has a WEALTH of information. However, you will be surprised at how some of your questions may have already been answered. I would suggest you first go to the education section and start reading the guides, the biggerpockets blog, member blogs, and podcasts. Once you start to get a good understanding and have more specific questions about real estate that are not talked about in blogs or podcast then start browsing the FORUMS. Hope you get a good learning experience from this site, I know I did.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 65 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    welcome! 

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Tanara N Taylor:

    How's it going? I would like to introduce myself , I'm Ta'Nara Taylor from the Washington Dc, metro DMV area.   Looking to start my new career as a Real Estate Investor.   Definitely might have a lot of questions. 

     Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!

  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 404 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP!  I hope you're as happy here as I am!  :-D

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Tanara N Taylor welcome to BP!!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @Tanara N Taylor

    Welcome to the BP family! Great that you joined the site! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

  • New to Real Estate · District Heights, MD · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I would like to say thank you to those who have welcome me with open arms and I really appreciate all the advise that has been given in my post. I will definitely keep my head up on this journey. 

  • Investor · Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA · Member since 2017 · 115 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    Hi Tanara and welcome to Bigger Pockets. The road map for real estate investing success can be found right here on BP! Connect with experienced investors, learn everything you can, and get deals done correctly. Congratulations, you came to the right place. I wish you all the success on your journey.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.