Engineer looking to get into Real Estate in Montreal, Canada

Engineer looking to get into Real Estate in Montreal, Canada

Montreal, QC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to the community. I'm an Electrical Engineer with a couple of years of professional experience looking to get my first multi family plex and work toward increasing my cash flow.

Looking forward to reading the resources, attending webinars and networking with the members on BP and learning as much as possible every day.

Cheers,

Vlad

0Reply
16 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Vlad Romanov since you are an Ee I know you are smart. You will do fine. I am ie and I did fine.
  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    8y

    Welcome to the BP Community, @Vlad Romanov!  We are glad you have joined us.  You are going to learn a lot from this supportive group of individuals.

    Best of luck as you begin your investing journey!

  • Real Estate Investor · Montreal, Quebec · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Hello Vlad,

    Welcome to BP! I'm from Montreal too! Feel free to reach out and connect

    Cheers

  • Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP! 

    It's great to see more Canadians!

  • Real Estate Investor & Marketing Specialist · Montreal, QC · Member since 2013 · 182 posts · 367 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP to another Montreal REI ;)!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.