Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
David Fortson
  • Investor
  • Fairfax, VA
Votes |
Newbie Investor in the DMV (PG county) area looking to connect!

David Fortson
  • Investor
  • Fairfax, VA
Posted May 12 2018, 12:21

Greetings all! 

I am David Fortson a new investor living in the DMV area, specifically Fairfax VA, looking to invest in the PG county Maryland area. I am a full time Air Force Reservist (Not moving anytime soon) with a background in program management. I am looking to connect with other investors and agents in the area. What better place to do it than bigger pockets. I've been on BP for a little while but have been a listener/learner, now it's time to engage. I am most interested in the Fix and Flip strategy. Learning be it reading or from other people is huge to me. I am currently working on my Real Estate agent licensing and will have that done soon. I am also reading J. Scott's book The Book on Flipping Houses, I am finding that this strategy is very similar to being a project manager and managing the triple constraints (cost, schedule,performance), which I enjoy.

With that said would love to connect and learn from other like minded individuals in my area. If you are not in my area, please still reach out as I am sure there is something we can learn from each other.  If you know of any local meet ups/meetings please feel free to share. 

Look forward to connecting!

David

Loading replies...