Kevin Gorum starting out in New Castle County, Delaware

Kevin Gorum starting out in New Castle County, Delaware

Newark, DE · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
Hello I am looking to do buy and hold in New Castle County, Delaware. I am looking for a good real estate attorney and an accountant that specializes in real estate in the area. Thanks.
0Reply
21 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2013 · 394 posts · 123 votes
    8y

    Hello Kevin-  Welcome to RE and BP.  I have some recommendations for you.  Attorney wise the following are all experienced in the RE area.  You can google them to get contact info.  Dominic Balascio(Parkway LAw), Brian Funk, Kirsh LAw Firm, Bill Dolan, or Bryan Murray.  FOr taxes, I use Jason Preston at Accurate Accounting in Elkton,MD.  He is a very experienced buy and hold investor right here in New Castle County.  Please feel free to direct message me with any questions.

  • Newark, DE · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thank you very much for the quick reply. I will make sure to give these guys a call today. I hope to close on my first property in a few  weeks so I want to be prepared before my tenant moves in.  

  • Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Kevin Gorum!

  • Property Manager · Middletown, DE · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Hi Kevin! Dominic, mentioned in the first reply, is exceptional. Let me know if there’s anyone else I can connect you with! We are also investors in the area. Best,
  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Kevin Gorum:
    Hello I am looking to do buy and hold in New Castle County, Delaware. I am looking for a good real estate attorney and an accountant that specializes in real estate in the area. Thanks.

    Roger Truemper of Baird Mandalas Brockstedt

    Chris LaSpada of D'Amato & LaSpada, LLC

    Both are in Wilmington and specialize in Real Estate

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.