New to REI in Cincinnati & Looking for Contacts

New to REI in Cincinnati & Looking for Contacts

Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi All. I'm looking to take my first step REI and just joined BP to educate myself and hopefully make some valuable contacts. I'm in Cincinnati and looking to purchase a small multi-family (2-4 units) in the Oakley or Pleasant Ridge neighborhoods. I'm very green and looking any guidance or advice I can get.

I've been reading through a lot of resources on here and listening to podcasts, but was wondering if anyone out there has any Cinci-specific recommendations or contacts for contractors, lawyers, inspectors, etc.

Any info is appreciated. I'm excited to network within this community.

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
8y

Hi Sterling, welcome and congrats on starting out. If you find an interesting deal and need to bring on a co-investor feel free to reach out. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 254 votes
    8y

    @Paul Sian is your guy, great agent and attorney 

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hi Sterling, welcome and congrats on starting out. If you find an interesting deal and need to bring on a co-investor feel free to reach out. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 170 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    Hi @Sterling Wright

    Good to see you at the meetup last night! Sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself in person, but I'll send you a PM.

  • New to Real Estate · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Hi @Sterling Wright welcome to BP and REI. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for multi-family units for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.