New Florida Member intro

3 Replies

Hello all,

My name is Dan and I have been an avid fan of bigger pockets for quite some time now but have always been hesitant on posting anything due to the lack of real estate knowledge. I currently own a maintenance company here in the Tampa Bay market that services commercial and residential homes through either Realtors, Property management companies, and large REIT's. We handle everything besides Heavy plumbing, heavy electrical, and pest control. It's always been a dream of mine to invest into real estate in some way. I'm hoping by joining this group and being able to share some of my knowledge on the construction side I will be able to learn some on the investment side. I look forward to building relationships through BP and eventually some great partnerships that can benefit both parties.

Thank you

Hi Don, welcome to BP. This is a great place to connect. I am a local investor in Tampa area. I have done a few deals and consider myself intermediate level. I would be happy to help. Regards Ally

Welcome Don. You have certainly come to the right place to gain investment knowledge. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with.

Definitely check out the podcasts of you haven’t already. They are packed with tons of knowledge from some huge players in the market.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you