New Florida Member intro

New Florida Member intro

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello all,

My name is Dan and I have been an avid fan of bigger pockets for quite some time now but have always been hesitant on posting anything due to the lack of real estate knowledge. I currently own a maintenance company here in the Tampa Bay market that services commercial and residential homes through either Realtors, Property management companies, and large REIT's. We handle everything besides Heavy plumbing, heavy electrical, and pest control. It's always been a dream of mine to invest into real estate in some way. I'm hoping by joining this group and being able to share some of my knowledge on the construction side I will be able to learn some on the investment side. I look forward to building relationships through BP and eventually some great partnerships that can benefit both parties.

Thank you

1Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lutz, FL · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hi Don, welcome to BP. This is a great place to connect. I am a local investor in Tampa area. I have done a few deals and consider myself intermediate level. I would be happy to help. Regards Ally

  • Rental Property Investor · North Wales, PA · Member since 2017 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Welcome Don. You have certainly come to the right place to gain investment knowledge. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with. Definitely check out the podcasts of you haven’t already. They are packed with tons of knowledge from some huge players in the market.
  • Kim Meredith HamptonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Hi Don, Welcome to Bigger Pockets, I am sure you will find a wealth of knowledge here, as well as meet some great investors
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.