Votes
Ryan Price
  • Queen Anne, MD
Votes |
Newbie from Eastern Shore, MD

Ryan Price
  • Queen Anne, MD
Posted Jul 5 2018, 17:38

Hey everyone -- I'm from Annapolis, MD and currently live near Easton, MD. Had a friend recommend this site to me - and I've been on here everyday checking out the forums, listening to Brandon on the podcasts, what a great community here with infinite information!

I have a little experience being a landlord, when we moved from the Baltimore area a few years back, my wife and I decided to rent out our town-home, where we lived for 5 years, rather than sell it. At first, the thought of that much debt was pretty frightening.. responsible for two mortgages. We were worried about all the "what-if's." There was no way we were going to be able to afford ON OUR OWN two mortgages. However, we were surprised that we found a tenant ourselves rather quickly off of militarybyowner.com and he's been there for the last 4 years. 

So, lately I've been looking HARD at purchasing an additional property to flip, but am also very interested in finding another rental if the opportunity presents itself. 

I'm excited to learning all I can on BP, and to begin networking with all you R.E. gurus out there! 

Loading replies...