Introduction to BP community! - Aman

Introduction to BP community! - Aman

Rental Property Investor · Dublin, CA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi! dropping my very first communication in BP forums an introduction of myself, how fun! A newbie to the world of real estate. A little bit about myself; I work as an IT project manager in public service domain. A resident of Dublin CA. I enjoy good company of friends and family, outdoors and learning new things. I have officially initiated my real estate education a couple of weeks back and wish to build a solid foundation to setup and grow a new source of income. Looking forward to learning from the BP community and grow to become a contributing member. I love the new insights I am gaining through the different means that BP offers. - Aman

0Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    8y

    Hi @Amandeep Takhar! Welcome to the BiggerPockets family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast

    BiggerPockets
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bunker Hill, WV · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Hi, Welcome to the forums! I think you will find your project management skills will come in handy. I sure hope so at least because I have a very similar background😀 Patrick
  • Rental Property Investor · Dublin, CA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks Patrick, I sure hope they do one way or another.

  • Investor · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Welcome, you will find some amazing in site and even more amazing people here at this site to get off on the correct foot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.