Looking for first deal, Columbus Ohio or surrounding markets.

Looking for first deal, Columbus Ohio or surrounding markets.

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
Hey there! My name is Jake Newman, as you can see in my bio I am looking for my first deal in the Columbus market or surrounding areas. Also looking for a mentor to assist and willing to offer my hard work ethic and leadership skills I Have learned from my 6 and half years in the navy thus far. I do plan to retire from my current profession but want to create a real estate business and run it as well. I have listened to nearly all of the BP podcasts and continue to learn and grow by currently taking the Ohio real estate courses looking to obtain my Real Estate License to sell homes in Columbus. My plan is to take the test in January after finishing courses in December! If anyone at all is willing to assist or offer mentorship please let me know! Looking forward to meeting many other members and sitting down with some of you!
2Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Dublin, OH · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 9 votes
8y

Hi @Jake Newman, Thank you for your service to our country! I wish you good luck in your next venture in the civilian world. I come from a Navy family and would be happy to help in any way I can. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 203 posts · 170 votes
    8y

    Good evening Jake, 

    I'm always available to have a coffee and talk Real Estate.

  • Investor · Westerville, OH · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Jake I can help with any mortgage questions/ help with any test related problems. 

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 144 posts · 100 votes
    8y
    @Jake Newman I focus my efforts in the multifamily space and I’d be available to chat over drinks sometime. Columbus also has a Multifamily Investor meetup. The next one is September 27 if you’re interested in learning more about it and meeting other investors.
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    @Trent Ecklar Thank you! I’d love to schedule a time to sit down and get my RE journey started by branching out and meeting people from each aspect of the business!
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    @Matt Engle Matt, Thank you for the information and I’d love to learn more or schedule a time to meet with you, please let me know!
  • Real Estate Agent · Dublin, OH · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Hi @Jake Newman, Thank you for your service to our country! I wish you good luck in your next venture in the civilian world. I come from a Navy family and would be happy to help in any way I can. 

  • Brandon SturgillBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Jake Newman Glad to chat further about your REI plans...and best of luck with your RE license!

    Realize Multifamily Group11 Review
    View Page
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    @Brandon Sturgill Brandon, thank you for reaching out. I’d love to talk!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.