• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Roscommon, MI
Votes |
Investor from Northern Michigan / Grand rapids

Kyle Miller
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Roscommon, MI
Posted Jan 8 2019, 18:58

Hello, my names kyle miller, I currently live in Roscommon MI. I moved here 3 years ago from grand rapids mi. 
I have purchased my first house in early 2014 off the MLS, since then I have purchased a house that me, my wife and two kids currently live in. Me and my dad also bought a commercial property that consist's of a restaurant a house and a barn, We purchased these at the mi tax sale auction. I have recently decided I will be going back into real estate, I have been listening to bigger pocket podcasts, the ideas and different mindsets on life and real estate have been a phenomenal motivator.

My current goal/game plan is to start with fix and flips to build cash reserves and eventually acquire buy and holds especially multi family.
I just made my first offer on and will be putting a second one in shortly off the MLS.
I have been watching the local sheriff tax sales that I plan to start investigating them and attempting to work with these people to flip the property and get them some cash as well during the 6 month redemption period.
I plan on buying in future tax sales if I have the cash funds this year.

At the end of the day I am looking to be financially free to spend the little time I have with my family!
P.s I am always open to meeting up for lunch or coffee ect!

Loading replies...