I'm a new investor in Idaho, Let's connect!!

I'm a new investor in Idaho, Let's connect!!

Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hello friends... Here I am starting this new adventure of Real State. I'm looking for Flipping or rentals, even Raw Land. If you live in Idaho it would be nice to connect and see how we can help each other!! Blessings

3Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Don SpaffordPro Member
Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
7y

@Angelo Acevedo Hello, an welcome to BP! Which area of Idaho are you located? Since you have a Pro membership I highly recommend listening to all of the podcasts starting at #1 and take it all in. Read as many books as you can from the most recommended at the end of the podcasts. Get familiar with the calculators. Analyze as many properties as you can whether or not you are interested in them just to be more familiar with expectations when you see numbers so that eventually you can just know a deal when you see one. Be sure to have a solid idea of what you are looking for. Best of luck to you! Let me know if I can help in any way.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    7y

    @Angelo Acevedo Hello, an welcome to BP! Which area of Idaho are you located? Since you have a Pro membership I highly recommend listening to all of the podcasts starting at #1 and take it all in. Read as many books as you can from the most recommended at the end of the podcasts. Get familiar with the calculators. Analyze as many properties as you can whether or not you are interested in them just to be more familiar with expectations when you see numbers so that eventually you can just know a deal when you see one. Be sure to have a solid idea of what you are looking for. Best of luck to you! Let me know if I can help in any way.

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Angelo Acevedo

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Don Spafford thank you for the advice, I live in Garden Valley. Hopefully we can connect and do something in the future!!

  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    7y

    @Angelo Acevedo  -Welcome!  I host a quarterly investor meet up in Boise for BP members...next one in June.  If you would like to message me your email, I will make sure you see the invite.   Have a great day! 

    Jonna

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Angelo Acevedo

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    @Angelo Acevedo

    Welcome to the BP family! Good to have you here! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast

    Wishing you the best!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chubbuck, ID · Member since 2018 · 532 posts · 466 votes
    7y

    @Angelo Acevedo welcome to BP. I live and invest in East Idaho. Currently have a flip I just finished under contract and closing later this month. I have also been a landlord since 08 and am saving up for a small multi family. I am more than happy to help. The market is still very hot and deals are hard to find right now.

  • Jason JamesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2018 · 117 posts · 64 votes
    7y

    Welcome to the BP community Angelo. What  has led you down this journey?

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Jonna Weber thank you, I sent you my email!

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Justin Windham and @Dmitriy Fomichenko thank you for your good advice!!

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hey @Craig Jeppesen good job with that flip, I'll sure need help but is exciting all the things that you can do in this business!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.