I need some help finding funding for primary residence

2 Replies

@Phillip G Alexander

Some lenders may have overlays, but you may be able to go the route of FHA.

It would need to be manually underwritten as well.

-The loan would need to be approved by the Chapter 13 trustee.

-You need to be at least one year into the plan.

-You need one year of positive payment history, and verification of rent payments.

-No late payments during the bankruptcy.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you