Springfield, IL Investor Meetups

Springfield, IL Investor Meetups

David LeePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Springfield, IL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP Members-

I've been a longtime listener of the podcast and just joined as a PRO member last week. I'm currently living in Springfield, IL and am looking to connect with others in the real estate community here. I just put my first offer in on a SFH yesterday, so hoping to get in the game soon! I'm looking to buy and hold small multifamily and SFH in the Springfield market.

Just from perusing the site a bit I'm already inspired by reading some success stories people have had in the Springfield area.  Good to hear that there is a community here and people are succeeding.  I'd like to see the community grow even more.  Who would be interested if I started an Investor meetup group?  I personally know a lot of people who aren't involved in the Bigger Pockets community that are very successful investors.  It'd be great to take this community and broaden it so we can all grow and share our successes.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.  Good luck out there!

1Reply
95 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, IL · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 1 vote
7y

@Ashly McGlasson you and Mike interested in this? Good way to connect in the Springfield market!

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio TX, USA · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @DavidLee I won't be in town for Thanksgiving but I wish you much success on the first of many meet ups! Also I will be adding you shortly for the FB group. 

  • Twana RasoulBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @David Lee won’t be in town thanks for the invite :)

  • Real Estate Broker · IL · Member since 2016 · 284 posts · 178 votes
    6y

    @David Lee

    Can someone add me to the Facebook group?

    I can’t make this meeting but hopefully there’s more meetings in the future!

    John burtle is my name on Facebook

    If someone can add me/add me to the group or how ever it works

    I have a yellow polo shirt on next to my wonderful girlfriend (there’s several John burtle’s)

  • David LeePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Springfield, IL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @John Burtle I added you on FB. Once you confirm, I can add you to the group 

  • Real Estate Broker · IL · Member since 2016 · 284 posts · 178 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @David Lee:

    @John Burtle I added you on FB. Once you confirm, I can add you to the group 

    Hey thanks! I added you back 

  • Lender · Springfield, IL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I will be there. 

  • David WorkerPro Member
    Springfield, IL · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    @David Lee Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to this meeting. Thanks for putting it on though and hopefully we can meet up another time!

  • David LeePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Springfield, IL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    What a great night! Thanks everyone who came out. We had about 10 people.  @Ashly McGlasson @August Kleinschmidt@David Catlin @ZW Reed. Great connections and conversation. I think we will be shooting for another meetup right after the new year. Keep a lookout both here and on the FB group. And add anyone who you think would be interested! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. 

  • Springfield, IL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @David Lee how can I get added to the group?

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @David Lee I would love to join in. Can you add me to the Facebook group? I am the only Vance Dhooge on Facebook. Thank you!

  • Investor · Divernon, IL · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @David Lee it's a New Year. Time to get started on progress. Are you interested in doing another meet up?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.