Introduction from Ohio

Introduction from Ohio

Rental Property Investor · Findlay, OH · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello BiggerPockets Nation!

I’m Matthew Cramner and I’m really excited about being part of this community! After listening to many real estate pod cast by BiggerPockets, I’ve become a big fan and I’m convinced this is the perfect place to get started.

Over the years I have acquired various skills including construction, excavation & equipment operation, masonry, mechanics, spreadsheets, communications, and office management.

My strengths however are in planning/creating consistent & standardized workflow as well as excellent communication and networking skills.

I'm a "Go-Getter" and I recently transitioned to a stay at home dad due to a concussion injury. With that said, I now have time to invest into this vision and planning. Currently the only experience I have is owning 3 homes that I personally lived in with my wife and 3 children. However I'm ready to take my abilities, knowledge, creativity and capitalize on it by making it work in the world of real estate.

Goals: Putting together a plan, find a lender, buy a fixer upper, network, and BRRRR baby!

2Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 290 posts · 253 votes
7y

Welcome to BP @Matthew Cramner! It's great that you're able to focus your efforts on real estate. I'm sure your ability to plan and create workflow processes will help you greatly. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 538 posts · 432 votes
    7y

    @Matthew Cramner Welcome aboard, sir! I'm so sorry to hear about your injury!! :(

    I'm very glad that you're able to re-focus your attention, efforts, and knowledge into something amazing, though!

    Since you're already familiar with the podcasts, you're probably well on your way to learning how to invest in the best ways possible. Read the boards, ask questions, read some more, and dive right in. Real estate is a passion, and it can be a lucrative one if you approach it the right way.

    Good luck! Oh - and hi, neighbor! LOL

  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    Hi Matthew! I too became a huge fan of the podcast and decided it was time to join - welcome. Glad we both decided to make the leap to the forums - let's keep learning and get going.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 290 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP @Matthew Cramner! It's great that you're able to focus your efforts on real estate. I'm sure your ability to plan and create workflow processes will help you greatly. Good luck!

  • Specialist · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 638 votes
    7y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @Matthew Cramner! If you ever need any help regarding direct mail marketing, feel free to shoot me a message.

  • Rental Property Investor · Shakopee, MN · Member since 2015 · 985 posts · 374 votes
    7y

    Welcome!

  • Specialist · Lawrence, MA · Member since 2017 · 365 posts · 150 votes
    7y

    @Matthew Cramner I know the struggle of concussions all too well, but I am glad you are able to focus your energy on in a positive way! Ask away if you have any questions you have an entire community to help you out. Cheers!

  • Rental Property Investor · Findlay, OH · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.