Introduction from Ohio

8 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets Nation!

I’m Matthew Cramner and I’m really excited about being part of this community! After listening to many real estate pod cast by BiggerPockets, I’ve become a big fan and I’m convinced this is the perfect place to get started.

Over the years I have acquired various skills including construction, excavation & equipment operation, masonry, mechanics, spreadsheets, communications, and office management.

My strengths however are in planning/creating consistent & standardized workflow as well as excellent communication and networking skills.

I'm a "Go-Getter" and I recently transitioned to a stay at home dad due to a concussion injury. With that said, I now have time to invest into this vision and planning. Currently the only experience I have is owning 3 homes that I personally lived in with my wife and 3 children. However I'm ready to take my abilities, knowledge, creativity and capitalize on it by making it work in the world of real estate.

Goals: Putting together a plan, find a lender, buy a fixer upper, network, and BRRRR baby!

@Matthew Cramner Welcome aboard, sir! I'm so sorry to hear about your injury!! :(

I'm very glad that you're able to re-focus your attention, efforts, and knowledge into something amazing, though!

Since you're already familiar with the podcasts, you're probably well on your way to learning how to invest in the best ways possible. Read the boards, ask questions, read some more, and dive right in. Real estate is a passion, and it can be a lucrative one if you approach it the right way.

Good luck! Oh - and hi, neighbor! LOL

Welcome to BP @Matthew Cramner ! It's great that you're able to focus your efforts on real estate. I'm sure your ability to plan and create workflow processes will help you greatly. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you