New to posting here! Louisiana investor

New to posting here! Louisiana investor

Multi-family Investor · Shreveport, LA · Member since 2010 · 67 posts · 9 votes

Hey guys, I'm Jay, this is my second post and I plan on being a little more active on the site as I discover new features. Wish me luck and can't wait to interact and listen, and learn

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    14y

    Welcome, You will find the people here very friendly and helpful - good luck.

    Ned Carey

  • Multi-family Investor · Shreveport, LA · Member since 2010 · 67 posts · 9 votes
    14y

    Thanks, Ned. I need 10 posts to really get my chatter box a going!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    J Salter welcome! Can't wait to hear the chatter.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Welcome to the site, Jay. Thanks for the introduction and for getting involved on the site. Good luck to you.

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by J Salter:
    Hey guys, I'm Jay, this is my second post and I plan on being a little more active on the site as I discover new features. Wish me luck and can't wait to interact and listen, and learn

    Hi Jay, im new as well and also from Louisiana, the other corner :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.