Alex Davidyuk- New to the game and ready to learn!

Alex Davidyuk- New to the game and ready to learn!

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 5 votes

Hey All!

I'm Alex Davidyuk. Currently I'm a graduate student in my last year with a chunk of money laying around and no debt and I'm looking capitalize on this opportunity while I'm young and have a lot of free time to try real estate investing!

I'm 21, born and raised in Sioux Falls South Dakota. I live here now with my parents. Any other fellow Sioux Falls-ians around these parts that want to connect? Are there any real estate investing clubs in Sioux Falls?

I'd love to talk,

Alex

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 24 votes
7y

Welcome @Alex Davidyuk  Good for you for being able to come out of school debt free. There are a good amount of Sioux Falls investors on here to connect with. Do you have a particular sector of the industry your interested in (buy and hold, flipping, single family, multi-family... etc)? No big deal if you don't, just starting is the biggest hurdle. My day job is a commercial banker but I personally focus on self-storage and mobile home parks. I'd be happy to go to lunch or coffee if you want to talk about those or how to go about financing a deal. Let me know

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Alex Davidyuk  Good for you for being able to come out of school debt free. There are a good amount of Sioux Falls investors on here to connect with. Do you have a particular sector of the industry your interested in (buy and hold, flipping, single family, multi-family... etc)? No big deal if you don't, just starting is the biggest hurdle. My day job is a commercial banker but I personally focus on self-storage and mobile home parks. I'd be happy to go to lunch or coffee if you want to talk about those or how to go about financing a deal. Let me know

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Josh Anderson that’d be fantastic. At this point I’m really trying to dial in “what I want” and “why I want it” but my 2 main areas of interest is multi-family and self-strorage. I’ll PM you about meeting up!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2013 · 415 posts · 84 votes
    7y

    Welcome to the site Alex. I’m in the sf area as well. Josh is definitely a good source around town and is active with doing deals. 

  • Property Manager · PA · Member since 2018 · 67 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    @Alex Davidyuk

    Welcome to BP!!

  • Andrew AdamBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 111 votes
    7y

    @Alex Davidyuk Welcome Sir! If you have not already been told of the Real estate groups they are:

    South Dakota Real Estate Investment Association:
    https://www.facebook.com/SDREIA/

    South Dakota Real Estate Investment Club(combining with above group):
    https://www.facebook.com/SiouxFallsREIC/

    South Dakota Multi Housing Association:
    https://www.facebook.com/SDMultiHousingAssociation/

    There are others but these are a good place to start. Let's grab coffee!

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Thanks everyone for the support! Seems like Sioux Falls has a great community for real estate. Already have 3 lunch/coffee dates with people in the area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.