Hello Bigger Pockets

4 Replies

Hello everyone in the bigger pockets family, I've been apart of this group for quite a while but I've never actually introduced myself. So, my name is Bernard Meeks, I just recently separated from the military, navy to be exact. Currently working as a contractor but my goal is to end the 9-5 life and live off of passive income and set up a nice portfolio to pass down to my family. I plan to achieve this goal via Real estate investing, specifically multi-family units, although I am open to all the many way real estate can work. I've done tons of research, read the books, I watch as many podcast as I can fit into a day and I'm very eager to begin my journey. I look forward to connecting with you all and providing any knowledge I have with you. 

Hi @Bernard Meeks , welcome to BiggerPockets, thank you for your service. You're in a great place to connect with seasoned investors, newbie investors who may have the same questions you have, and even companies that can be an amazing resource for you. Take full advantage of everything BP has to offer.

Best of luck.

@Bernard Meeks thank you for your service! if there is anything i can help with, just let me know. feel free to message me if you would like. Always happy to share my opinion and experiences. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you