From Los Angeles, looking to network out of state

From Los Angeles, looking to network out of state

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to the forums - I've been reading them and following the podcasts for a while.

I'm based in Los Angeles and own property here but I am looking to network and invest out of state, given the current market trends in LA. I'm particularly interested in small multi families to hold for cash flow and also fix and flip opportunities. 

In particular, I'm interested in learning more about markets on the east coast if anyone would like to network (NC, SC, Baltimore, Philly, etc) as I've started looking into these.

Best,

Andrew

1Reply
16 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Riotto I live in OC and invest in small OOS multi-family.  I used to invest in LA/OC as well but the prices do not make sense anymore.  Cash flow is what I go for.  Let's connect and exchange notes on the areas.

  • Rental Property Investor · MD · Member since 2018 · 287 posts · 205 votes
    6y

    I'm in maryland currently investing in small multi-family properties in baltimore! happy to connect and talk real estate

  • Rental Property Investor · Orangeburg, SC · Member since 2019 · 73 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Riotto I'm in SC happy to connect

  • Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    Greetings, I'm in Western NC and I'm actively seeking to close a deal before EOY or early 2020. Cash flow is main strategy, however, long term hold and grow is also one of my major bullet points. I'm looking at Mobile Home parks and class C- properties anywhere in the SE area, somewhere that i can drive to within a day trip. Thanks and good luck!

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Riotto Welcome to BiggerPockets! Truly nice to meet you. Good luck on out of state investing!!

  • Ozzy SirimsiBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 782 votes
    6y

    Hi @Andrew Riotto

    There are many investors from Baltimore here, you can ask your questions and many of them would help you to understand the city.

    Baltimore is cheaper than many other but not easier. 

    Let me know if you have specific questions.

    Good Luck!!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 428 posts · 484 votes
    6y

    Hey @Andrew Riotto !  I work with a handful of out of state investors from Cali, Israel, and NYC. Would be happy to hop on a call and see if Philly Market is a good match for you. 

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    @Andrew Riotto welcome to BP. I suggest you set up the cities you mention as "Keyword alerts"  You wiill get notified whaen someone posts about them. (go to profile - settings)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.