Real Estate investor in Milwaukee area

Real Estate investor in Milwaukee area

Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 8 votes

Hi, my name is Dan and I am a real estate investor in the Milwaukee area. I started out investing along side some friends in commercial apartment buildings and as that went well, got into multi family home investing. A friend suggested I join bigger pockets, so here I am. I look forward to networking and meeting new people. If you ever want to chat about multi or commercial investing, I would be happy to.

Thank you

Dan

2Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 45 votes
6y

Welcome to BP Dan! Good to see you on the venue. You'll learn a lot and find this as a great resource!

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Daniel Stein

    Welcome to BP Daniel! I'd love to talk mult family with you!

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    welcome to BP. There is a ton of information and networking opportunities here. Have you checked out any of the podcast?

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    There is a great contingency from Milwaukee here. I have met some amazing contacts on the forums and at local meetups.

    Welcome to BP!

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 153 posts · 84 votes
    6y

    @Daniel Stein welcome to BP! Sounds like you have a good bit of experience to share which is great. What neighborhoods have you been primarily buying your properties in Mikwaukee?

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    HI Brett,


    Thank you. My focus has been on the south side and suburbs.  Where do you flip?

  • Brookfield, WI · Member since 2016 · 191 posts · 108 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 45 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP Dan! Good to see you on the venue. You'll learn a lot and find this as a great resource!

  • Calvin OzanickBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Janesville, WI · Member since 2017 · 707 posts · 297 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP Daniel. I work in Janesville so just about an hour or so away. Would love to talk and maybe get together some time. Let me know if you ever have any questions that I may be able to help with!

    Wisconsin Property Managers4.7413 Reviews
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 18 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP.  SF and Duplex investor so far.  Have a line on a possible 4 family.  Your apartment experience will be a big asset to the community.

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    6y

    Welcome to BP!  I also invest in large multifamily in the Milwaukee area.  Great market for cashflow! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 153 posts · 84 votes
    6y

    @Daniel Stein on my second one currently and both are just north of Wauwatosa. On 76th and 77th street. Interesting neighborhood up there but there are a lot of flippers working there too.

  • Hyattsville, MD · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Hi @Daniel Stein 

    Welcome to this awesome platform! Definitely would like to connect and see how we can possibly create some business together!  I along with a team are currently investing in the Milwaukee area market.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.