Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Vic Oyedeji
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Durham, NC
Votes |
New investor from THE TRIANGLE (Raleigh, Durham, Apex, Cary)

Vic Oyedeji
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Durham, NC
Posted Nov 8 2019, 20:08

Hey everyone, my name is Vic Oyedeji (pronounced "O-ye-day-G"). You can just call me Vic.

I'm looking to get started in real estate. I've already read a few books (check my bio) and am ready to build a team & meet new people.

I want to invest in a few single family homes in a B - C class neighborhood within the Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, and Wake Forest area. Eventually, I'd like to trade up to get residential multi-units, then commercial units -- with the goal of getting enough cashflow to pay for my expenses and then some

I'd also like to provide housing for others in need.

Looking to build a great team with other investors who knows the area, lenders (bank, hard money, private money), a great CPA who knows investors, a contractor, a property manager, and an insurance agent.

I've already connected with an agent who sends me automatic alerts via the MLS, but I'm also looking for agents who are familiar with the area as well.

Finally, I'm interested to join meetups with other investors/professionals...just because. 

LET'S CONNECT.

Loading replies...