Newbie Investor looking for a good agent on the North Shore

5 Replies

Hi everyone,

New member on BP and was hoping to find a solid real estate agent in my area that could help me find off the market multi family homes. I'm really interested in house hacking for my first purchase, but I need to find the right deal and there's a lot of competition in my area. I currently live and work in Salem, MA and would like to find a place nearby so I could keep my job for now. 

I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and have some handy-man experience so I was hoping this would help cut costs. Ideally I would be property manager to start, but over time move away from these duties as I buy more properties. Thanks for your help, everything is appreciated!

Tim

Hi Tim, I'd be happy to meet up with you and chat about your goals. Salem is my core market and small multi-families are my specialty. I was actually on Bigger Pockets several years ago (episode #187). Feel free to check out my website at danabullrealtor.com which lists my services, press, testimonials, etc. 

@Tim Richter Welcome to BiggerPockets! Truly nice to meet you. Good luck going forward! 😁 An agent can be helpful, but do not rely on them entirely. Their are strategies you can do yoursel: let people know your looking, drive for dollar, etc.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here