New Atlanta Investor looking for some guidance on getting started

New Atlanta Investor looking for some guidance on getting started

Investor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello! My name is Abbey and I am brand new to the world of real estate investing. Interested in fix and flip as well as rental properties. Eager to get started and learn the ropes! Thank you.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
6y

Hi @Abbey Gill

Welcome to BP. I have done several projects in O4W, Grant Park. I am doing a gut rehab right now feel free to ping me if you have any specific questions. Feel free to stop by the rehab and ask any questions you have. DM for details. 

Good luck and see you around BP

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anna CatronPro Member
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes
    6y

    Read Rich Dad, Poor Dad as well as Set For Life (you look young) and then buy a property!  You'll mess things up, but also make money and learn!  Go for it!

  • Investor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you, Anna! I just finished Rich Dad, Poor Dad last week which is what really inspired me to start doing research. I will read Set For Life next. Thanks! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    Hey Abbey, 

    Welcome to the BP community and the world of Real Estate Investing!! Do you have an area in mind you are looking to focus on?

  • Investor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Alec Granger Hey there. I actually met one of your colleagues today at an Atlanta REIA meetup, his name is Graham. I want to focus on the Old Fourth Ward to Reynoldstown to Grant Park and sort of all the neighborhoods in between. I am open to the west side as well as I know it is up and coming and there are some great opportunities there right now. Definitely want to stay ITP. Thank you!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 646 posts · 392 votes
    6y

    Hi @Abbey Gill

    Welcome to BP. I have done several projects in O4W, Grant Park. I am doing a gut rehab right now feel free to ping me if you have any specific questions. Feel free to stop by the rehab and ask any questions you have. DM for details. 

    Good luck and see you around BP

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    6y

    @Abbey Gill

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. We are here to help. Good luck on your real estate journey. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.