Votes |
Real Estate Rookie on the Loose!

Nadia Brouillette
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Diego
Posted Dec 12 2019, 07:12

About me:

I am attached to a military man, Chris, in San Diego (renting) for at least the next 4 years. Chris and I are both 34-year-old DINKs looking to start a family soon. After listening to BiggerPockets Money and reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, I am obsessed with breaking into real estate. I have been an avid investor in other areas since college, I am ready to learn something new! My day job is an engineer supporting the Navy. Over the past year and a half, I intentionally reduced my hours to ~30 hours per week in order to have more time to learn about other investing options. In a couple years I hope to be out of the typical work force and be a stay-at-home mom (don’t actually have the kids yet) with investments to manage.

REI Goal 1: Find a primary residence deal in San Diego using the VA loan with emphasis on a multi-family house hack or single-family live-in flip.

REI Goal 2: Out of state rental investments. My brother-in-law is actively investing in Huntsville, AL, which is the market I'm currently researching, but am open to any knowledge/location.

Thank you for welcoming me to this community. Let the knowledge flow and the fun-times roll!

Loading replies...