Hello form Joliet Illinois

7 Replies

Hey everyone Joe here from Joliet,

Not really new, I've been reading these forums like a bible last 3-4 years but never introduced myself so here it is. Hi

Also was wondering if there is a post or link (I searched couldn't find one) or if someone has time maybe could make one on the in and outs of posting/replying to topics?

Like how to quote people, add links or images, etc. Feel kinda silly for having to ask this but this is the only forum I visit and find very seldom that I have to post replies on here because so many topics already discussed on here I can usually search and find my answers

Regards

-Joe-

Great stuff Brandon,

I'll be looking out for the vid.

I'm about 5 weeks away from submitting some offers. I'll keep the forum updated when I get rolling, cause its going to be the most nerve racking/exciting time of my life and I'm going to need all the help I can get.

Welcome Joe. I too am from Illinois. Its good to hear your taking action.

@Joe C. welcome to BP, although you have been lurking for years :). How are things going for you as a handyman in the Joliet area lately?

I am from Chicago as well.. hope to see you at local clubs and events! If I am there, come introduce yourself!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you