New Member from Bay Area looking to BRRRR

New Member from Bay Area looking to BRRRR

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi everyone!

I'm Chintan. I'm a software engineer in the Bay Area looking to invest in some out of state BRRRR deals. I work at a real estate tech startup in the lending space. I'm unsure about the markets I want to invest in, but I went to college in ATL so if there are deals around there that work, I would jump at the opportunity.

Would love to connect with like minded folks!

Cheers!

2Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by @Zeke Liston:

Hi @Chintan Parikh, welcome to the site! I would check out Columbus, OH as a market to invest in! 

 I echo this.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.