Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
Hello. Glad to meet everyone. I got lucky and found this site...and it is awesome. I am sure I won't ever need a reference book as long as this site is up. Of course, anyone wanting to talk real estate in any form is welcome to send an email, or, if local, meet at the local coffee shop.
Professional · Orange, TX · Member since 2013 · 26 posts · 3 votes
13y
Welcome John... there are many of us newbies here! There is so much information sharing, learning, and growing here at Bigger Pockets... Jump in and enjoy the ride!
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y
Welcome John Thedford! I agree - BP is like a fully interactive book, with more information than all the guru courses put together :) Don't forget to add a photo to your profile, and be sure to check out the "Start Here Page."