New Investor from Albuquerque, NM

New Investor from Albuquerque, NM

Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 0 votes

HI I am making myself more today's technology friendly and bumped into this site. It appears, this site has lots of value to offer. I am eagar to give and take the knowledge. I invest for myself and for my client, anything which is below market value, where some good return is possble. I have done several buy and sell of land, residential, commercial. However, these days I am focusing on single family residential home, where I buy below market and sell on owner finance! Seems to be working well. I am hoping to learn from you all and as needed share my experiences too. This is the 1st time ever I am writing on any such forum! - Krishna

0Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

Hello Krishn JAISWAL great to have you here! Thanks for jumping into the forums and introducing yourself. These forums are a great way to have real-life conversations with other investors all across the world. Be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts with keywords that you want to be kept in the loop about - such as Albuquerque, New Mexico, or "Single Family" - so you'll be emailed when those terms are discussed on the forums!

Thanks again for joining BP!

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 102 votes
    6y

    @Patrick Torres sorry Patrick. Somehow I missed your reply. I’d love to connect sometime. Have you acquired anything in Albuquerque this year?

  • Accountant · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 30 votes
    6y

    Wow. So this is where all the Albuquerque real estate investors are. Are any of you part of the mastermind group that was meeting before Covid 19?

  • Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 152 votes
    6y

    @Cara Powers which mastermind group are you referring to?
    I actually live in Santa Fe, but own properties in Abq.

    We are going to host a small, by invitation only networking event on Oct 16. Please connect with me directly if interested?

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi all!

    I'm a process engineer in Abq and own a single family home rental in North Valley. I'm just starting my real estate journey and would love to connect if folks are still active in this thread. I have lots of questions and am interested in hearing people's experiences in Abq's housing market. 

  • Realtor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2017 · 121 posts · 68 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rich Wilkins:

    Hi all!

    I'm a process engineer in Abq and own a single family home rental in North Valley. I'm just starting my real estate journey and would love to connect if folks are still active in this thread. I have lots of questions and am interested in hearing people's experiences in Abq's housing market. 


    Hi Rich! I am not super active on Bigger Pockets, but I am active in REI in Albuquerque. I'd love to answer any questions you may have.

  • Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 152 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rich Wilkins:

    Hi all!

    I'm a process engineer in Abq and own a single family home rental in North Valley. I'm just starting my real estate journey and would love to connect if folks are still active in this thread. I have lots of questions and am interested in hearing people's experiences in Abq's housing market. 

    Hi Rich

    Welcome to BP. 
    I just sent you a message to connect. 

    Jens

  • Rental Property Investor · Rio Rancho, NM · Member since 2024 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rich Wilkins:

    Hi all!

    I'm a process engineer in Abq and own a single family home rental in North Valley. I'm just starting my real estate journey and would love to connect if folks are still active in this thread. I have lots of questions and am interested in hearing people's experiences in Abq's housing market. 

    Hey Rich! I am also in the process of starting my REI journey in ABQ. I would love to get a small group together to bounce some ideas off each other and make connections. Please reach out if you’re at all interested! 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.