• Investor
  • North Carolina
Votes |
New Member Introduction, North Carolina

Mark Cool
  • Investor
  • North Carolina
Posted May 18 2020, 19:36

Hi, I'm Mark Cool from Efland, NC, happy to be here!

I'm diving back in to real estate after a 7 year hiatus in which I built my Reclaimed Wood Art and Decor business, ivegotahammer, and it's offshoot, The Golf Artist.

I've been inspired by my son who has been crushing it wholesaling in our area, and we've decided to partner and do some flips together. I'm also learning the ins and outs of wholesaling.

My resume is that I had my own residential remodeling business in Durham, NC for 12 years, and I've bought and sold multiple properties in my life at a profit. One of those was officially a flip, where I had a few friends invest in a duplex and we fixed it up and sold it at a profit.

Many moons ago in Los Angeles, I had a real estate license and I also worked as a loan officer, helping people refinance during a refi boom when interest rates dropped.

It's been nice to have been away, I feel like I have a fresh perspective. It's really exciting to experience all of the resources available through BP. I've really enjoyed the podcast, and I'm starting to read through the forums and blogs.

I'm looking forward to learning from this community and hopefully I can help others with my experience as well.

Loading replies...