Hello from California! Flipper, Landlord, Wholesaler, Student here!

Hello from California! Flipper, Landlord, Wholesaler, Student here!

Lender · Temecula, CA · Member since 2012 · 60 posts · 23 votes

Hello to the BP community! I'm Jake, an investor living in Temecula, CA. I do a lot of flips in Northern California, some rentals in Southern California, a few wholesales here and there, and just got into buying and selling bulk NPN pools. I'm definitely looking forward to networking with everyone here and hopefully leveraging this forum to learn, expand my power team, and ultimately enhance by businesses!

I look forward to the journey...

Take care,
Jake

0Reply
7 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern, CA · Member since 2012 · 5k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome Jake. Good to see you around these parts. (For everyone else, I actually have met Jake and bought one house from him already.)

    There are questions that pop up on here all the time (almost daily) regarding rehabbing and wholesaling, so I'm sure your background/experience will be helpful to others.

  • Virtual Assistant · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2013 · 167 posts · 44 votes
    13y

    Hello Jake! Fellow southern californian here. I spend some time in Missouri as well but So Cal is my main base!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Jake Leicht welcome to BiggerPockets! I'm always happy to see some experienced guys join BP! Be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts for terms you wanna be notified about, like "California" or "flipping" so you can jump into those conversations!

    You can also subscribe to a "Category" over on the right side of the page, which let's you be notified whenever a new post is added. (I'd recommend setting one for this category, the New Member Introduction so you can greet new people :)

    Thanks for joining! Let us know if we can help you out in any way, or if you have any questions about BP.

  • Lender · Temecula, CA · Member since 2012 · 60 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm definitely still trying to find my way around the forums, but based on what I have seen this network seems pretty awesome.

    Brandon Turner, I will definitely designate some keywords and put some structure behind my browsing. Thanks for the advice.

    Happy investing everyone!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Awesome Jake Leicht!

    And, if you haven't yet, be sure to check out our "Start Here" page.

    Seeya around the site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.