Investor · Madison, AL · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 26 votes
Are there any turnkey real estate companies recommended for the Huntsville, AL area? I'm looking for a company that does it all; remodels, manages, handles rental applications, evictions, etc.)
We've helped many investors just like yourself build a successful rental portfolio across numerous cash flow markets. It's all a numbers game, and the most successful investors invest in the markets where they get the best returns!
Please let me know if you have any questions on anything. I typically like to start with an initial phone call to discuss your investment goals/experiences, answer any questions you have, and tell you all about what our company has to offer. Please let me know if this is something you would like to schedule.
Also for your reference, here are some other forum discussions from investors that have worked with us in the past like Joseph. I'm sure you'll find this informative. Looking forward to hopefully connecting in the near future!