New Investor Introduction

New Investor Introduction

Investor · TX · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone!

My name is Brandon and I am new into the real estate investment avenue to build financial and personal growth/wealth. My partner and I of our newly formed investment company are looking into opportunities/deals in the Atlanta area currently. We have been looking in the NW area of Cobb, Paulding, Bartow County, ETC and are open to other areas around there. Would love to start connecting with others to gain insight and find great partnerships!

Happy Hunting Everyone!

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 296 votes
5y

Welcome to the site @Brandon Klunder! Wishing you the best of luck for you and your investing goals!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums @Brandon Klunder. and congratulations on the new company!

    I think ATL has some great stuff going on these days and the overall stability of the market is appreciable.

    What makes a deal a "no-brainer" for you in ATL?  What metrics need to be true for you to pull the trigger?

    This is one of the things I think is critical to get really clear on during the hunt, because things are moving at gazelle speed these days and clarity breeds wise speed!

  • Investor · TX · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Will,

    I appreciate the reply sir. Atlanta is a market that is valued by us because my partner actually lives in the area that we are looking at and we can see the area for which he is at growing substantially. People have been migrating out of the city and into these areas of development which has been good for us.

    As we are still getting our feet wet in the game, we have not solidified a specific area as of yet. I currently reside in Texas and will be doing this all out of market. I noticed that you have some great things going on in your area as well. I can personally message you if the opportunities are still flowing well there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 338 posts · 296 votes
    5y

    Welcome to the site @Brandon Klunder! Wishing you the best of luck for you and your investing goals!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Brandon Klunder, welcome to BP and wish you much success! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 683 posts · 317 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Klunder

    Hi Brandon, let’s connect! I’m a investor/realtor in powder spring and I personally have properties all over cobb, Pauling and Cherokee County .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.