New Investor Introduction

5 Replies

Hello everyone!

My name is Brandon and I am new into the real estate investment avenue to build financial and personal growth/wealth. My partner and I of our newly formed investment company are looking into opportunities/deals in the Atlanta area currently. We have been looking in the NW area of Cobb, Paulding, Bartow County, ETC and are open to other areas around there. Would love to start connecting with others to gain insight and find great partnerships!

Happy Hunting Everyone!

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums @Brandon Klunder . and congratulations on the new company!

I think ATL has some great stuff going on these days and the overall stability of the market is appreciable.

What makes a deal a "no-brainer" for you in ATL?  What metrics need to be true for you to pull the trigger?

This is one of the things I think is critical to get really clear on during the hunt, because things are moving at gazelle speed these days and clarity breeds wise speed!

Will,

I appreciate the reply sir. Atlanta is a market that is valued by us because my partner actually lives in the area that we are looking at and we can see the area for which he is at growing substantially. People have been migrating out of the city and into these areas of development which has been good for us.

As we are still getting our feet wet in the game, we have not solidified a specific area as of yet. I currently reside in Texas and will be doing this all out of market. I noticed that you have some great things going on in your area as well. I can personally message you if the opportunities are still flowing well there.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you