Augusta, GA Wholesale Networking

Augusta, GA Wholesale Networking

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello. I'm in the Augusta area looking to network with investors. I'm new to real estate investing and would like to connect with others. I was looking at properties in the area and wanted to know where were some up and coming locations? Any help would be much appreciated.

1Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Hey George! You should come to the next Augusta REIA meeting. It's at 7:00 on April 15th. I have posted more information about it in the events section on Bigger Pockets. It is a great way to meet other local real estate investors. I hope to see you there!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thanks Paul. I will head over to the events section and check it out now. See you there!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @George Dixon

    Welcome to the BP family ! Glad to have you as a part of this awesome community!

    Read Beginner’s Guide to help you get started: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    I hope BP helps you achieve your goals!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Sure thing. Checking it out now. Thanks Dmitriy!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.