I’m still around just on the Rookie Facebook page

I’m still around just on the Rookie Facebook page

Rental Property Investor · Greeneville, TN · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 8 votes

Hey BP family,

My fear is that someone might want to work with me but think that I’m inactive

I’m still working hard on my plan so don’t think that I’m not around anymore when you don’t see a lot of activity here. I spend much of my time on the Real Estate Rookie Facebook page.

In the future I will be posting more here, I just got excited in working with other new investors.

.

If any administrators or moderators are reading this it would be great if there was some way you could show the activity of the Rookie Facebook page here on BP’s homepage. Not the specific posts but just number of posts and answers.

Thanks,

Mike

1Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y

    I was on every facebook page when they first started, but I didn't stay long. Maybe it's changed, but a year ago those pages were full of non-investors or beginning investors that gave a ton of bad advice and it was too much noise.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7247 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    5y

    Hello @Michael Previtera. Welcome to BiggerPockets! Hope you are well!! Good luck on your adventures. I can understand the spreading your time around. Use as many resources you can find.

  • Michael PreviteraPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Greeneville, TN · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Nathan G. I can understand what you are saying about the noise. Several times I will get on a site and become frustrated because of the lack of focus.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.