East Orlando Real Estate Investment Group

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

NO! only on the WEST SIDE! I'm just kidding. I think that most of the REI groups meet along the I-4 Corridor. I know @Shawn G. hosts a couple groups in Winter Park. I am sure a few other people will jump in here soon and add some other options. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    NO! only on the WEST SIDE! I'm just kidding. I think that most of the REI groups meet along the I-4 Corridor. I know @Shawn G. hosts a couple groups in Winter Park. I am sure a few other people will jump in here soon and add some other options. 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 73 posts · 42 votes
    5y

    Thanks Tyler.  I am willing to drive.  I'm all over Orlando sometimes anyway.  I did find some online, but wanted to see where others on BP are going. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. 

  • Specialist · Winter Springs, FL · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 747 votes
    5y

    I generally recommend Central Florida Realty Investors. Central Florida Realty Investors Association - metro Orlando real estate investment club (cfri.net)  The have a general meeting once a month and multiple sub group meeting throughout.

  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    5y

    Hi @Eric Starks, There are a couple REIA groups in Orlando. I am a member of CFRI and really recommend it for networking, education events, access to all types of trades, mentors, PM's, and so much more. It's $175/yr and there are about 20 meetings a month. They cover Orange, Seminole, Lake Osceola, Volusia and Brevard..so there is always something going on.

    In addition to that, many of the members have formed their own meetup.com or facebook groups that meet in person too and have a wide range of topics covered.

    Hope this helps. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Nice thread, thanks guys.

    I'm also looking to join a REI group in the area, CFRI looks thorough and well organized.

    Is anyone here planning on traveling to NOLA for BPCON in October?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 73 posts · 42 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Peter Walther and @Shawn McCormick.  CFRI seems to be mentioned a lot.  I'm going to try to attend their Orange County general counsel meeting tomorrow. I appreciate the help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.