Ladies, If You Want to Get Married

Ladies, If You Want to Get Married

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Start a video blog. Congratulations on your engagement @Lisa Phillips !!!

2Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
12y

LOL! Thank you, this really made my day! To be honest though, I think I would rather do an inner city renovation than to planning a wedding. Any tips? :-)

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
    12y

    LOL! Thank you, this really made my day! To be honest though, I think I would rather do an inner city renovation than to planning a wedding. Any tips? :-)

  • Dawn AnastasiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Lisa Phillips:
    LOL! Thank you, this really made my day! To be honest though, I think I would rather do an inner city renovation than to planning a wedding. Any tips? :-)

    Just have fun!

  • Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
    12y

    @Dawn Anastasi My idea of fun involves an Elvis impersonator, but I don't know if I can get that one past the #futurespouse

    We have decided on a time and location: March 28th, 2015, Las Vegas!

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Congrats on the engagement!

    @Lisa Phillips now the journey really begins!

  • Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
    12y

    Yeah, im looking at this as and thinking to myself: Hmm, I wonder the next 46 years are going to be like..

    It REALLY hits home about 2 hrs after you say, "Yes!"

  • Investor · Manassas, VA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    LOL! You sound like I did when I was planning my wedding.  If you can plan a business, you can plan a wedding.  Just remember to smile for the pictures that day. :-)

  • Real Estate Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2012 · 300 posts · 277 votes
    11y

    That will be the easiest part @Nkiruka Okeke !

  • Investor · Whitttier, CA · Member since 2015 · 405 posts · 110 votes
    11y

    Congrats Lisa. Thank you for introducing me to BP. I love it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.