Does Michael Phelps really eat 12,000 calories a day?

Does Michael Phelps really eat 12,000 calories a day?

Real Estate Investor · Cleveland Heights, OH · Member since 2008 · 181 posts · 5 votes

So I was on Yahoo, and it said that Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day. Now granted, he is 6'4" which makes for a large guy, and I am pretty sure that swimming consumes alot of calories, but come on, 12,000 calories! That's gotta be inaccurate.
What do you think?

0Reply
52 views

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    17y

    Pot is illegal for a reason. And it has nothing to do with economics. It is a gateway drug that only sinners smoke. You watch, by next week Phelps will be blowing strangers in dark alleys for heroin and cocaine money.

    Sorry, I couldn't resist... I do not smoke it but I am glad it's finally somewhat legal here and even in Michigan now. Maybe one day you will need a doctor's note to grab a beer instead of a bong hit, depending on the economic implications.

  • Lender · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 166 posts · 46 votes
    17y

    You guys are hillarious.

    Matty, you are classic. Funniest 3 posts I have ever read.

    haha... yeah hits from da bong will increase his caloric intake as well

  • Real Estate Investor · Poughkeepsie, NY · Member since 2008 · 69 posts · 4 votes
    17y

    I wonder if he's going to be eating any Kellogg's products, now that he lost his endorsement with them....
    What a price to pay for a bong hit. And now I hear he has been suspended from the USA swim team for 3 months.

    moneypenny

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    17y

    this is a early 20 something kid, the world should give him a break.

    If I was him I would have held a press conference and say "I did not exhale" LOL

  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Jeff Tumbarello:
    this is a early 20 something kid, the world should give him a break.

    If I was him I would have held a press conference and say "I did not exhale" LOL


    You don't understand he's an Olympic hero a role model for the youth of this nation and other nations we don't need pot smoking dope heads as role models for our youth.
  • Real Estate Investor · Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2008 · 390 posts · 72 votes
    17y

    Am I wrong or did our last three presidents admit to smoking pot.. and the current one said he might of done some blow...?

    I say give him a break, I'm tired of hearing about this already.

    Now we know the real reason he eats 12,000 calories worth of food a day. lol

  • Real Estate Investor · Cleveland Heights, OH · Member since 2008 · 181 posts · 5 votes
    17y

    Right, we have presidents that can do worse things in the highest office in the country, and this kid wants to enjoy a little weed from years of hard work, and they start snatching endorsements. What a country.......they're honestly probably mad because he didn't invite them to the party, lol

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Mr_Investor:
    Originally posted by Jeff Tumbarello:
    this is a early 20 something kid, the world should give him a break.

    If I was him I would have held a press conference and say "I did not exhale" LOL


    You don't understand he's an Olympic hero a role model for the youth of this nation and other nations we don't need pot smoking dope heads as role models for our youth.




    He is a young man who can swim real well. Nothing else. :idea:

    Thomas Edision was a role model. :idea:
    Henry Ford was a role Model. :idea:

    As a country, we are toast if this guy is the guiding force in young minds.

    The "it takes a village" mentality is horse hockey

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    They can't legalize dope! How are my tenants going to pay the rent if they do that? ;-)

  • Jeff TumbarelloPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 323 votes
    17y
  • RI · Member since 2009 · 37 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Hahah now we know how he ate all those calories, he was high on pot and smoking dope! Hardly a role model.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.