What's your day job?

What's your day job?

Real Estate Agent · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 16 votes

I am curious to see what most of my fellow BPers do for their main stream of income, I personally work as an RV sales Consultant and do real estate part time as the opportunities arise.

1Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y

People ask me this question at the meetup and REIA all the time. To be honest, I didn't know what to tell them. I haven't had a job for almost 6.5 years and not looking for one. I don't do real estate full-time. My goal is to have a lot of free time and build wealth for our family and future generation(s). I'm happy to help whoever I can along the way as my time is allowed.

If I had to pick an occupation, I'd say I'm a stay-at-home dad. I value my time with my daughter. I always get a giggle when people tell me they are a CEO, CFO, or President/Founder of some company.  :>)

See this reply in the discussion

85 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 92 votes
    10y
    I was a pharmaceutical rep until I retired about a year ago to do RE full time.
  • Real Estate Agent · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Honestly I never thought I would get this many diverse answers! I'm loving it! 

    An update for myself, I've finally made the transition from RV and motor home sales to being a full time Realtor now. I've slowly made the transition and I'm happy to have finally committed to it full time.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Peace officer
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 507 posts · 171 votes
    10y

    Professional bum! Just kidding lol. I just got out of the military so I'm in a transition period until I start my new job as a Data Link Technician for a government entity.

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    10y

    Navy instructor pilot

  • full-time CPA & part-time RE Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 46 votes
    10y

    I am a partner in a CPA firm.

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Manager

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 266 posts · 158 votes
    10y
    Active duty military.
  • Specialist · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    I work as a quality assurance specialist supporting Operations and Logistics.
  • Investor · Mill Creek, WA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 28 votes
    10y
    I am a Contracting Officer for the Navy.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.