Sarah Palin Resigns as Governor

Sarah Palin Resigns as Governor

Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes

No not because she had an affair, but because she's focusing full time on a Presidential run in 2012. She's burned her ships. There's something you need to understand about a woman like Sarah. When a woman like her gets attacked, she doesn't cower in hurt. She gets motivated. You can't win giving a person like this negative energy. They only convert it to motivation and the more you attack, the more you support them.

Happy Fourth of July!

Tim

1
Topic locked
218 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
17y

I couldn't disagree more and I can't wait for the chance to see it. Obama is as big of a joke as this country has ever seen.

From bowing down to the saudi king, to declaring that we are "Not a Christian nation", to disarming our military, to not not doing ANYTHING about north korea etc.

This guy is more of a national security risk then Bin Laden because he is killing our country from the inside.

Jeff

3
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

269 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Hurst, TX · Member since 2008 · 76 posts · 10 votes
    17y

    I heard she was getting out of politics for good. What a shame.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    I don't even know what to say - it's simply bizarre. How can she be elected President if she resigns as governor?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Carolina · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 483 votes
    17y

    I would vote for her in a New York minute.

    2
    Topic locked
  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by NC Mark:
    I would vote for her in a New York minute.



    You know something I would vote for Jerry Springer if he ran just to keep Obama from another term :mrgreen:
    1
    Topic locked
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Debbie B.:
    I heard she was getting out of politics for good. What a shame.


    Nope. Not even close.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Hurst, TX · Member since 2008 · 76 posts · 10 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    Originally posted by Debbie B.:
    I heard she was getting out of politics for good. What a shame.


    Nope. Not even close.


    I was only repeating what I heard on talk radio, which I believe more than mainstream media. She's a smart lady and I'm sure she has something up her sleeve. I just read an article by some bozo on MSLSD (MSNBC) who is predicting she's gearing up for a presidential run. I guess the drive-by thinks we are complete idiots. I can't wait for the 2010 elections.

    "Expectations are on her side. Essentially, there are none; at least among the media elites she already has, in Nixonian fashion, made her foil. She may not have a Phi Beta Kappa key, but she knows how to play a victim of the people who do — and that is popular among the conservatives she now courts."

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31727978/ns/politics-more_politics/?GT1=43001

    She's racked up half a million in legal expenses just trying to defend her good name. That's just wrong.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2008 · 340 posts · 34 votes
    17y

    Sarah Palin's political career is dead!...

    Just like Richard Nixon's was in 1960 and Ronald Reagan's was in 1976.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Debbie B.:
    I was only repeating what I heard on talk radio, which I believe more than mainstream media. She's a smart lady and I'm sure she has something up her sleeve.


    Don't believe the news, especially in the age of new media where she's put out her own words on Facebook as to what she's up to. You're absolutely right. She has got plans.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y

    It will be interesting to see what the Liberals that control the republican party have to say. Hard to believe the good ole boy network would be able to shift back to their roots and try to actually WIN by nominating Palin.

    I think Palin has enough support to start her own party and win. She's got my vote.

    Jeff

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Mr_Investor:
    Originally posted by NC Mark:
    I would vote for her in a New York minute.



    You know something I would vote for Jerry Springer if he ran just to keep Obama from another term :mrgreen:

    I'd vote for Cookie Monster over Obama.

    Jeff

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    17y

    I'm old enuff to remember the good old days. A future president, years ago had a radio show that gave him a tremendous soapbox to expund on his ideals, batter the incumbent and gain support. I really feel this was a huge reason that he eventually was elected Pres. I believe this came between his stint as Gov. and his run for pres. I believe I have this correct. Anyway, Maybe Palin is taking the same approach. This was the patk taken by Ronald Reagan. I would also vote for anyone against hussein obama, if we're still allowed to vote by 2012. Rich.

    2
    Topic locked
  • Financial Advisor · Tampa Area, FL · Member since 2008 · 956 posts · 214 votes
    17y

    Her career is dead. She is a whack job and not what the republican party needs to be focusing on. There are plenty of great up and comers in the rep party.

    I also wouldn't be surprised if something dirty surfaces. Possibly about her alleged affair with her husbands partner. I am just speculating though as we all (except palin) are.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Lakewood Ranch, FL · Member since 2009 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    17y

    I think Palin would be nuts to try and run for Pres in 2012. Granted I would vote for her over Osama. The mainstream media sees Palin as a threat and will continue their attacks on her to keep her down. I think she will probably do a book or give speeches to raise money to pay her unwarranted legal bills. We can only see what happens since she is not the normal politician.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Rich Weese:
    I'm old enuff to remember the good old days. A future president, years ago had a radio show that gave him a tremendous soapbox to expund on his ideals, batter the incumbent and gain support. I really feel this was a huge reason that he eventually was elected Pres. I believe this came between his stint as Gov. and his run for pres. I believe I have this correct. Anyway, Maybe Palin is taking the same approach. This was the patk taken by Ronald Reagan. I would also vote for anyone against hussein obama, if we're still allowed to vote by 2012. Rich.


    Isn't that interesting Rich? Someone also mentioned the other day that with Franken taking his Senate seat, the Democrats have their first supermajority since Carter.

    One thing that people who can't understand why she resigned her Alaska post haven't taken into consideration is the simple fact that her job was in Alaska....far removed from the lower 48. Now she has the freedom to move about the US.

    Tim

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · colorado springs, CO · Member since 2009 · 283 posts · 45 votes
    17y

    She needs to focus on those Russians and watch them full time. Putin has found his match. :lol:

    On a more serious note, for one thing her resignation is meant to stop the ethics investigations against her. Perhaps a good strategy from that perspective.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    17y

    Oh, Boy. We just lost Jacko, but hey! We gain Packo...
    What a nut! If I was a republican, I would vote for her in the primaries just to see her debating Obama.
    ... And by the way, I can see Universal Studio from my house. Yippee !!! I can run a Hollywood studio...... :shoot:

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Oh, Boy. We just lost Jacko, but hey! We gain Packo...
    What a nut! If I was a republican, I would vote for her in the primaries just to see her debating Obama.
    ... And by the way, I can see Universal Studio from my house. Yippee !!! I can run a Hollywood studio...... :shoot:


    Are you talking about Hussein Obama debating with or without the teleprompter?

    Jeff

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    17y

    Are you talking about Hussein Obama debating with or without the teleprompter?
    ________________________________________________
    Yes, Hussein, Abdulah, Muhamad,... whatever you want to call him... He would crack this WasillIan air head with or without the prompter.
    This woman cannot lead her family (... The word of the day is... abstinence. Yes, repeat after me - Abstinence)
    Let alone the free world.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y

    I couldn't disagree more and I can't wait for the chance to see it. Obama is as big of a joke as this country has ever seen.

    From bowing down to the saudi king, to declaring that we are "Not a Christian nation", to disarming our military, to not not doing ANYTHING about north korea etc.

    This guy is more of a national security risk then Bin Laden because he is killing our country from the inside.

    Jeff

    3
    Topic locked
  • Investor · colorado springs, CO · Member since 2009 · 283 posts · 45 votes
    17y

    No guy could ever be more of a national security risk than Dubya and his junta was.

    To her defense, Palin would come close, part of the reason people voted against her ticket and will do so again.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y

    People did not vote against Palin, they voted against McCain. McCain is a Liberal, just not as Liberal as Hussein Obama.

    Jeff

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y

    Another thing to point out is that because McCain is liberal he did NOT have full republican support nor did he have support from the "swing" voters. The McCain campaign selected Palin in hopes to get conservative supporters, even though Palin and McCain have VERY little in common.

    Without Palin on the ticket McCain would have lost even worse.

    Jeff

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · colorado springs, CO · Member since 2009 · 283 posts · 45 votes
    17y

    Yup, the main problem of the McCain-Palin ticket was that it wasn't far enough to the right. Next time look for a duo winner David Duke-Pat Buchanan

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · North Central Arkansas · Member since 2009 · 509 posts · 178 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Sorin T:
    Yup, the main problem of the McCain-Palin ticket was that it wasn't far enough to the right. Next time look for a duo winner David Duke-Pat Buchanan


    :roll:
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    17y

    " couldn't disagree more and I can't wait for the chance to see it. Obama is as big of a joke as this country has ever seen.

    From bowing down to the saudi king, to declaring that we are "Not a Christian nation", to disarming our military, to not not doing ANYTHING about north korea etc.

    This guy is more of a national security risk then Bin Laden because he is killing our country from the inside."
    _________________________________________________

    Hey, did you know that there are other news source aside from FOX News? Claiming that USA is a Christian nation is absolutely Religulous. There are Jews, Muslims Hindus and more as well as yes, agnostics or God forbid, out right Atheists . This nation, although founded by Christians who fled persecution, put separation of church and state as one of the first basic foundation.

    This country boundaries are located further away from the bible belt. I would fight for your right to practice your religion and I hope you'd fight form my right to practice mine or not to practice at all.

    So far there are fewer who think that Obama is joke then those who think otherwise.

    By the way, talking about putting America at risk, Darth Vader himself criticized Obama recently for following through the deal with Iraq pullig US troops from the Iraqi cities. Hey, guess what? That was a Bush deal... I guess it's getting awfully hot and claustrophobic under that dark mask....

    1
    Topic locked