BiggerPockets Podcast from the beginning

BiggerPockets Podcast from the beginning

Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
Hey guys, I've been listening the podcast for the past year or so. But I was listening to the latest ones. This past week I started listening since show number one. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I want to encourage others to do the same because although the show got better as a show, the content is very rich. Rauni Rueda signing off 馃槈
1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor 路 Maui, HI 路 Member since 2009 路 13k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
7y

This is the best thread ever 馃槀 keep it up!

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Toledo, OH 路 Member since 2018 路 21 posts 路 19 votes
    7y

    You know you're a BP podcast nerd when you say "quiiiiiiiick tip!", sing "Famous Four!", alter your voice down a few octaves to say "Deal Deep Dive", and giggle like a schoolgirl for all of David's creative sign-offs. #ImOwningIt

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.