BiggerPockets Podcast from the beginning

BiggerPockets Podcast from the beginning

Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
Hey guys, I've been listening the podcast for the past year or so. But I was listening to the latest ones. This past week I started listening since show number one. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I want to encourage others to do the same because although the show got better as a show, the content is very rich. Rauni Rueda signing off 馃槈
1Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor 路 Maui, HI 路 Member since 2009 路 13k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
7y

This is the best thread ever 馃槀 keep it up!

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #51 starting the second year of the podcast, it was the first show of 2014.

    It was funny that at the Fire Round I got myself doing the explosion noises. Haha

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #53 this is not much about the show but...

    ...the guest @jason Hull mentioned how delicious is Feijoada, an amazing Brazilian dish that, as a Brazilian myself, I recommend you all to try.

    That's kind of my Quiiiick Tip for you guys:

    Go find a place that makes Feijoada so you can try it.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #55 Josh and Brandon celebrate they milestone of 1,000,000 listens of the podcast.

    At that time they didn't use that few seconds tease before the beginning of the show, but in this show they kind of do it but the only thing you hear is Josh saying "Page 27".

    For those who don't know, Josh always said he was on page 27 of the book "The 4-hour workweek" by Timothy Ferriss. This book is probably the most mentioned book when guests of the podcast are asked about their favorite business non real estate related book.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #57

    - Brandon just came back from a trip to the Bahamas. He tells how he bought this sunscreen spray, but he didn't know he should've spread it with his hands, not just spray it. So Josh was saying that Brandon had this Candy Cane Tan.

    - After they end the show, but right before the end of the audio, there's this audio of Josh saying that he burp and his dog bark.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #59 Josh celebrates the 160,000 members of the BiggerPockets.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    I forgot to mention that in show #59 Brandon got a new microphone.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #61 for the first time they repeat a guest.

    Ben Leybovich came as a guest again but now the show is presented in a different format. Instead of making it as an interview, they make it as a topic discussion.

    The podcast gets a little bit longer than planned, as Brandon and Ben keep talking about "Waldo", one of Brandon's properties.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #61 / Show #62

    On show #62 Josh announced that show #61 was available on YouTube so the listeners could see the behind the scenes of the show, since at the time only the audio version of the show was available.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #64: For the first time they have a guest, Josh Sterling, with the same name of one of the hosts.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #65

    Whaaat?

    I don't know what happened but there is no show #65 on Spotify. I even looked on YouTube but I couldn't find it.

    I'm sure in some episode in the future (past now) we will know what happened.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #67 Josh and Brandon announce that they are going to Google to make a speech.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #69 They have the first guest in the show with the name Brandon, Brandon Krieg.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #71 Josh goes through a hard hailstorm in Colorado, where he lives.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #72 Josh and Brandon announce the beta version of the new website/layout/design for those who want to try it.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #73

    - Brandon tell us this story about when he went to this zoo that you see the animals from the inside of your car. Basically a wolf jumped on top of his car;

    - They also had, again, a sponsor in the show. You can see that sponsors are becoming more common in the podcast as the time pass by.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Hey guys, I would like to apologize. I listen to the show as I drive, and take notes as I drive. When it's time to read the note to write it here for you, I either don't quite remember the details about the note, or I can't understand my driving handwriting.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #74

    - Josh and Brandon compare themselves to Dumb and Dumber as they comment that they are super excited about the Dumb and Dumber 2 that is coming soon to the theaters;

    - They encourage more people to try the beta version of the site;

    - So, they tell us this story about when they went to Google for that speech. Apparently, as they were eating there, Josh told the person who made the bbq that that bbq was disgusting.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Sow #77

    - New site officially launched;

    - Josh talks about BiggerPockets been in Pinterest, that people should check it out, but the funny part is that he keeps asking for people to pin them, so he keeps repeating "pin us" over and over again, without realizing how that was sounding like "penis". It was hilarious.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #78

    - They announced that they were gonna start doing webinars soon;

    - Brandon explains how he orders his Starbucks coffee with specifics like the 175掳F temperature.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been away from here. I had some notes that I was trying to find before coming back here. Well, I couldn't find it so let's keep moving forward.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #83

    It's the second time we are having the Pro Perk.

    The first time was probably in one of the notes I lost. :\

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #86

    - Brandon is doing the podcast from his sister's house in Minnesota;

    - Josh welcomes the new BiggerPockets Community Manager Lead Editor.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #88

    I just have quick notes about Josh:

    - Josh is sick;

    - He mentioned those 3D printed homes;

    - He also mentioned he is finally on page 175 of "The 4-hour workweek" by Timothy Ferriss.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #89

    - They had their first guest from Australia, Engelo Rumora, who actually lives in Toledo, Ohio;

    - Josh and Brandon went to New Orleans, and came back with a new winner of "Dirtiest City in the US": New Orleans, Louisiana. According to Josh, New Orleans is even worse than San Francisco. Brandon agreed with him.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor 路 Toledo, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Rauni Pacheli Rueda:

    Show #89

    - They had their first guest from Australia, Engelo Rumora, who actually lives in Toledo, Ohio;

    - Josh and Brandon went to New Orleans, and came back with a new winner of "Dirtiest City in the US": New Orleans, Louisiana. According to Josh, New Orleans is even worse than San Francisco. Brandon agreed with him.

    Thanks for the mention 

    Much success 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.