Do you get a cut from the shirt & hoodie sales at least?
Those are actually my shirts. We sell them. I believe the shirts were the primary offender that led to the creation of this account. The trolls are just unknowingly doing my marketing now lol.
@James Wise, you've raised the bar for me! I hope to one day be so successful that, good or bad, someone devotes a Twitter account to me also, lol.
Well Jenn the great news is if you say your prayers, go to bed early, brush your teeth and work hard one day someone may post online about how much they want you to get mauled by a dog too......
They arnt comparing you to Kim. Thats a picture of Mao. Its a "covert" threat on your life. They are revolutionary communists, who in posting the picture of Mao are saying death, murder to capitalist land owners. Pictures of Mao, guillotines and the French Revolution are what they typically post with their death threats.
They arnt comparing you to Kim. Thats a picture of Mao. Its a "covert" threat on your life. They are revolutionary communists, who in posting the picture of Mao are saying death, murder to capitalist land owners. Pictures of Mao, guillotines and the French Revolution are what they typically post with their death threats.
Even more epic........I've gotten the guillotines several times in the past. All makes sense now.
They arnt comparing you to Kim. Thats a picture of Mao. Its a "covert" threat on your life. They are revolutionary communists, who in posting the picture of Mao are saying death, murder to capitalist land owners. Pictures of Mao, guillotines and the French Revolution are what they typically post with their death threats.
Even more epic........I've gotten the guillotines several times in the past. All makes sense now.
I'm really warming up to Hipster scumbag landlord..........I think that means they are impressed by my beard.
Ugh. So jelly! I haven't had anyone hating on me online for quite some time.
It's pretty wild seeing the thought process of these people. I told this Victor "Punch Nazis" dude below that Tenants actually Evict themselves when they stop paying rent. He thinks that Evicting a Tenant and beating one's wife are more or less the same thing lol.
Lender 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 957 votes
6y
@James Wise please let us know if you see an increase in merchandise sold. That would be amazing if they're actually doing your marketing for you, and it nets you more sales.